We are always trying to ensure our garments stand the test of time, and a big part of prolonging their lifespan is in your hands. To ensure your garment has the longest possible life cycle, we recommend repairing and tailoring as needed. Prolonging the life of a garment is so important in the effort to reduce waste.
Another important aspect in extending the lifespan of your garments is how you care for them. We highly recommend when washing garments to use a mild, non-abrasive detergent such as delicates or wool wash detergent and avoid fabric softeners. As a general rule of thumb, wash less and only when the garment needs it.
For correct washing, please follow the instructions on the garment’s care label carefully. At the bottom of this page you can find our general recommendations for our specialty fabric and products.
SILK: Dry clean only. Except for printed garment styles, which should be cold hand washed only as this will ruin the print.
VISCOSE / RAYON / TENCEL : Cold hand wash seperately. Dry flat in shade (to avoid distorting the shape). Garments may shrink if washed in hot water or machine washed. Drycleanable.
* Please note these fabrics, in particular viscose, are responsive to water so when washed the fibres within the fabric will retract. A thorough steam or iron will help encourage the fibres to relax and return the garment to its original shape. All of our fabrics are pre-shrunk before production to avoid shrinkage in post consumer care.
WOOL KNITS : Cold gentle hand wash in cold water only. Dry flat in shade (to avoid distorting the shape). Dry clean for best results. Please note garments will shrink if washed in warm / hot water, machine washed or soaked.
* Ensure knitwear is always stored folded, not hung so as to further maintain the original garment shape. When wearing knitwear, we recommend that customers take extra care of jewellery or abrasive surfaces so as to prevent pulls occuring & further ensure the longevity of the garment.
* Please note that pilling is a natural process that occasionally may occur in woolen fibres. Washing your clothes inside out will minimise pilling and investing in an electric de-piller will help safely remove them.
DENIM : Machine wash inside out in cold water. Drip dry in shade. It is advised to wash dark colours before wear to avoid excess dye running / rubbing.
* Please note denim is designed to fade with wash and wear, so the appearance of the garment will change over time.
NATURAL-GRAINED LEATHER : Use a clean, damp cloth to gently remove any dirt.
SUEDE LEATHER : Before use, seal the suede with a protective spray to repel dirt. For best results; dryclean only.
* to maintain your leather goods, we recommend using protective spray and good quality leather conditioner. Keep your leather product stored in its provided care bag to protect from dust and abrasive surfces.
* it is advised that shoes should be re-soled when needed so as to maintain the original condition & further ensure the longevity of the shoes.
We consistently strive to produce quality garments / leather goods each season and pride ourselves on exceptionally high standards. Although it is rare, unfortunately some items do come in not to our usual high standard.
If an issue with an item purchased does occur, we advise customers to contact us immediately regarding their experience. Please contact email@example.com
Along with your email; we request that you please provide the following information so as to provide you with a quicker resolution:
- name / contact information
- purchase date
- sales receipt (or proof of purchase)
- images of the issue
- order number or receipt number
Once we receive your enquiry, our production team will assess the case and determine the eligibility for repair, exchange, credit note or refund. In an effort to reduce waste, repair is always our first choice when possible.
*Please note assessments may take up to 1-2 weeks for processing.
For further garment care instructions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org